QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

强烈推荐!中国海洋大学考研参考手册【20110331更新】专业课书籍低价促销海大人论坛考研交流QQ群
查看: 1913|回复: 0

882 综合英语II模拟试题

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-9-25 11:01:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
中国海洋大学2011年硕士研究生入学考试样题
4 ~# m- F2 ~& ~科目代码:    882          科目名称:   综合英语II   3 C( r5 n. j( I; s3 k5 ^1 G
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------* D! S) ~. _+ Y5 b8 \1 j
Part One Linguistics (90 points)
3 w! W" c( u# T7 ?* ?: }8 iⅠ. Directions: Read each of the following statements carefully. Decide which one of the four choices best completes the statement and put the letter A, B, C or D in the brackets. (20 points, 2×10)
. V) s3 m# z- ?" U% b1. Chomsky uses the term ______ to refer to the actual realization of a language user’s knowledge of the rules of his language in linguistic communication.
9 o+ @7 n, X6 d( QA. langue                                                         B. competence
6 d0 P, l4 _' j. l9 PC. parole                                                            D. performance
. l- e4 A( I+ {) x! J2. In terms of the place of articulation, the following sounds [t][d][s][z][n] share the feature of _______.
* l+ R$ O1 b1 F: m, n8 IA. palatal                                                                B. alveolar- }3 `, h9 h+ q) i- D5 F- ]
C. bilabial                                                                D. Dental; o: u) O* A# T" e0 i
3. ....
' Q3 Q# C* r9 p- c1 Y....
) r" s7 s( N. [+ f5 Q. r$ O10. ....; ^1 m0 p4 z/ \% n
Ⅱ. Directions: Fill in the blank in each of the following statements with one word, the first letter of which is already given as a clue. Note that you are to fill in ONE word only, and you are not allowed to change the letter given. (20 points, 2×10)& C0 z3 q% N6 {9 i+ Z
1. The description of a language at some point in time is a s________ study.
6 y5 E4 J* W* C# |- G7 ]' i5 b# x. Z2. According to its position in the new word, a________ are divided into two kinds: prefixes and suffixes. ! x6 Y( R+ F: t4 P3 O
3. …
6 F# f/ T/ e( @+ J. ^! E( e0 J4 G' t4 A
10. ….
. K0 b& P3 y* `$ ^6 B4 T' xIII. Directions: Explain the following terms. (20 points, 5×4)
0 Q, @& Q" `! F- N9 J2 k6 V1.        The Sapir-Whorf hypothesis
. s; P) s! U% Z+ o$ A7 ?9 K& Q2 X2.        pragmatics   y& J1 a) `9 h" N2 |
3.        …: m0 b4 `+ M3 T2 `
4.        …8 v  u9 n" |. d2 G$ k/ {. A: o+ B) t
IV. Answer the following questions.( 30 points, 15×2)
4 H. x( X2 t. V2 s1.        What is categorization in cognitive linguistics?
# X' u) Z4 Q5 w! v" M' T2.        …! n  O5 q$ N3 d" c9 |5 y
6 ?& W7 G7 P% m! ~
Part Two Literature (30 points)
5 ~! Z" s( k4 L+ a' F+ @In this part, 40 points will be recalculated into 30 points into the total scores.
2 e: w* W8 D6 HⅠ. Directions: Read each of the following statements carefully. Decide which one of the four choices best completes the statement and put the letter A, B, C or D in the brackets. (20 points, 1×20)7 D: r3 k; [1 ]) P7 P0 R6 N
1.     1     took interests in the strange, the Gothic, the mysterious and the supernatural.
; Q( Y' a6 w6 x8 H8 n; MA. Classicism   B. Romanticism    C. Realism    D. Modernism
' R7 ^) v2 F& n6 f. y$ Y, B2. The heroine in Hawthorne’s The Scarlet Letter is     2     .7 X+ b  `# X; ^9 j  D, k
A. Hester Prynne     B. Pearl     C.  Daisy Miller     D. Isabel Archer
# j! k) l; i2 a+ L& j$ D* ]3. The heroine in Shakespeare’s Hamlet  is     3     .
9 o% }0 s. J; Q+ ?& SA. Hester Prynne    B. Portia     C. Emma     D. Isabel Archer2 i( p( [% c" U: m, u$ l
4. Thomas Mann was the most influential     4      novelist of the first half of the 20th century.
! |- u7 |6 s' l1 V- c/ U( z' }$ U       A. French     B. German    C. British    D. American
9 U2 @6 j! V3 ^1 h2 |$ w( P0 o- C0 |) Q/ d& b  y
… …
) q4 J; R; v0 L/ |  20.   … …
6 z/ q5 u5 c. ~6 qⅡ. Directions: Fill in the blank in each of the following statements with one word, the first letter of which is already given as a clue. Note that you are to fill in ONE word only, and you are not allowed to change the letter given. (20 points, 2×10): W$ J, i0 ^- B$ b# G* p1 \
- X3 |3 w3 [4 W- j) a. p
1. James Joyce is the most outstanding stream-of-consciousness novelist in modern time, whose encyclopedia-like masterpiece is     21     . ; K* [& `" p1 b9 Z
2. In Hemingway’s     22     , the Cuban fisherman’s loneliness, his venture into the unknown sea, and his struggle with the great marlin is the symbol of man’s loneliness, pride, and struggle against nature.
* L6 x1 j. h) k' v5 r# Z* ~3.
: i4 B" ~" A0 z3 B' q … …
$ J% X/ w# S' ], ~  [  10.   … …
: x6 A) P0 \, h3 G9 [0 }Part Three  Encyclopedia Knowledge (20 points)" X7 @# G; S3 ?1 t# `5 {
In this part, 30 points will be recalculated into 20 points into the total scores.
9 v& F' U& |/ l' r1.' K; @) J" o  z% z9 Z- o' |1 R7 `8 L& F
        The U.S. is a     1     republic in which power is divided between a     2    governing authority and the individual   3    . The principal framework of government is the Constitution of the United States, drawn up in    4    . The     1    government consists of three branches:    5    ,    6    , and    7    .     5    power is vested in the president, who conducts the nation's administrative business with the aid of a cabinet consisting mainly of the    8    of the various federal departments, e.g., the departments of State, Treasury, Defense, and Agriculture. The Congress of the United States, the     6    branch, is    9    , consisting of a    10    and a    11    . The     7    branch is formed by the federal courts, the highest of which is the     12    U.S. Supreme Court, which also functions as the court of last resort for the 50 state    7    systems. Members of     13    and members of the electoral college, which formally chooses the president and vice president, are elected by universal    14    .# F' S. {* d' l6 ~$ p
CHOICES:
$ k- m' z. p/ ?2 F4 @( A ) 1787 ( B ) 1783 ( C ) 1774 ( D ) bicameral ( E ) unicameral ( F ) central ( G ) federal
% d) _3 E$ [/ S4 M( B4 c4 `( H ) executive ( I ) Congress ( J ) House of Representatives ( K ) judicial ( L ) legislative
7 A1 ]) W( t4 f  K! e( M ) nine-member ( N ) five-member ( O ) states ( P ) Senate ( Q ) convention ( R ) suffrage
9 \. d) ?5 e- `" C" X( S ) secretaries ( T ) ministers  r* w; @# `' n
2. : u2 h; Q: R" g
… …  8 X& W+ ?  c) }( v$ ^
Part Four: Translation  (10 points): r& i) _5 \: \9 Y, c3 {( J9 v
Translate the following into good and natural English:
+ W2 b, Z6 M1 q0 t3 |/ O明天,“超女”将进入6进5的赛事,“梦想中国”和“我型我秀”也临近尾声,此前的“加油好男儿”已黯然落幕,诚所谓天下无不散的宴席。再以后,粉丝们将迎来又一轮漫长而百无聊赖的等待。狂欢以后立刻让人冬眠,就如同高潮之后意犹未尽便强迫性地让你进入“不应期”,这似乎有点不人道。高潮之后理应是另一个高潮,更高潮。“烽火连三月”,下一句该接“狼烟又四起”。有鉴于此,我倡议,在所有的选秀大赛结束后,再把所有的优胜者招拢起来,进行一次名副其实的终极大PK。
" m$ N7 T; T. {# d

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入论坛

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登錄 | 加入论坛

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|海大人论坛 ( 鲁ICP备09035275号 )|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-6-13 18:30 , Processed in 0.052757 second(s), 18 queries .